Monday, July 23, 2007

Something fishy...

This picture of me was taken last summer by Australian Crypto fan Tania Poole at Jon Downes' annual Weird Weekend conference in the old English village of Woolfardisworthy. Oddly, I look like I have a bright red face and a silver-colored head. I can only assume that it must have been something to do with the strange and surreal atmosphere that overtakes the village every time that monster hunters from up and down the nation descend upon Jon's home. Feel free to come up with your own comments...

2 comments:

tania said...

I would have thought your face was red from the 2 pints and large shot of whiskey you quickly drank before the bar shut at the community centre.
I am amazed you did not get caught sideways in the doorway with that fish.
:D
TANIA

*only kidding people, he was not THAT drunk. He did not have the whiskey*

Nick Redfern said...

Tan:

Yeah the liquid-lunch definitely might have had something to do with it! LOL.